Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Torres del Paine


Hi everyone! Is time to talking about a place I’d like visit and this decision is so difficult because are a lot. Between the most important for me are in my country, Chile is very beautiful and I would love to know it completely.
So one of them is Torres del Paine is like a magic place, one of the most important National Park in Chile and a place choose like the fifth most beautiful of the world, also it have a protected wild area.
Resultado de imagen para torres del paine


Interest me because exist just one way to get to the park, according to my friends who had gone
their trip lasted for days and it was very exhausting, but this is was worth it totally. They couldn’t explain me in words the beautiful places that they knew there.
As I like the sports that include trekking and also I love the south of the Chile I am ready to live the extreme experience and motivated.
Well guys I share a little most about me, I hope you liked it.
See you!

1 comment:

  1. Torres del Paine is a important place of Chile to visit, I will go someday!

    ReplyDelete