Monday, June 3, 2019

My super notebook

  Hi everyone! Today I will talk about  my favourite piece of technology. Well I am a few indecisive, so I had choise my notebook.
To be honest, for me isn't very important the technology because the materials will not forever, but in this case my notebook have a valued for me, because I got it after to into the university by my own means.
Usually I use it for study or in my free times, but I haven’t it, when I have it I watching series and movies.
For the university in my notebook I look information, tutorials videos, online books, I can do my homeworks and other things.
When I more use it in the weekend because the other days I don’t have time.
My notebook I like me because is multifunctional, I can enjoy and study in the same piece, also because is transportable and have ideal size.
Without it I will to have to study since books of the university library and enjoy with other things. Although for me this isn’t important, I can get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment