Friday, June 14, 2019

A Photograph

This photo is very important for me and my family, I’m sure that whoever has more photos is it. That little puppy it’s my pet, it’s a girl (its pink collar proves it). 
It was taken for my sister at the end of October 2016 and we had only two weeks with that little puppy. Here it was very happy playing in the field, chasing the sheep. 


On that date we had to travel south to my uncle’s house in Los Angeles and as our little was very sick when we adopted its, we took its with us because it was on medication and couldn’t stay home alone.
I really like this photo because it was a first time I was traveling with a pet and it was very funny, with my sisters we could sleep with its and we took it everywhere. 
Although it was sick, it just wanted to play, and the good thing is that it improved and has been with us for almost 3 years. 
This photograph allows me to remember the whole process since we adopted it and it makes me feel proud. 
And this is all. 
See you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment