Friday, June 14, 2019

Game of thrones

Today I will write about something that I love it. Game of Thrones is the best series that you must see. Its last season was transmitted in May and since then I don’t know what to do with my life, I feel empty.
The plot of the series is set in medieval times where there’s a constant fight for iron throne between different houses or “cities”, to this are added a threat that comes from a places unexplored by the population which would wipe out all of them if it could. One of the most important houses is the Stark, Lannister and Targaryen (my favorites characters is Arya Stark and Jon Snow). 


Resultado de imagen para game of thrones logo
It created by David Benioff and Daniel Brett for HBO, inspirited in A Song of Ice and Fire the George Martin’s series of fantasy novels. 
Well, I like it because of its medieval plot and in every episode it becomes more exciting, it’s one of those series that come out of cliché schemes.

1 comment:

  1. I did not see GoT, but I read the first book, I found it interesting, but the second one bored me

    ReplyDelete