Monday, June 3, 2019

Why did I choose this career?

My dream of child always it was be astronaut, it’s so amazing everything related to the universe, galaxies, planets, the space.
However I had to be more realist, its difficulty and low employability they made me reconsider that it’s will stake like a dream.   
I had two years for choose a career, first I wanted to be a Chemical engineer but in the PSU I didn’t have the mark necessary and I did a pre-university in this year. Then in the same year I was change the option because didn’t like to me its study program and I didn’t know what to do. Until to appear Chemistry and Pharmacy and I loved it.




Resultado de imagen para quimica y farmacia

At the moment to apply I was put this career in the University of Chile, also Environmental Chemical in the same university and Medical Technology (only interested to me but didn’t be passionate it).
I entry a Chemistry and Pharmacy and my experience until today is amazing, I like to me everyday more. I will like working in Industry or in Pharmacovigilance.

     

1 comment: