Wednesday, October 2, 2019

INTERSTELLAR

Movies or series a choice very difficult for me, I love movies or series of Adventure, science fiction, horror, set in another era.  I could talk since Avengers until Game of Thrones, but I will talk about a movie: Interstellar.  

Totally science fiction, Interstellar is recommended for people who love the Physic and all conspiracy theories about blacks holes. 

Is an epic movie released in 2014 directed by  Christopher Nolan inspired by the work of the theoretical physicist Kip Thorne. 

The plot of the movie focuses on Cooper, a scientist who directs a team of astronauts who travels through a wormhole mysteriously found near Saturn 48 years earlier, opening a path to a distant galaxy with some potentially habitable planets, a opportunity because the conditions in our planet  were increasingly precarious.

Cooper's crew is made up of scientists Romilly, Doyle and Brand's daughter (Amelia); and the TARS and CASE robots, an "Endurance" board. 

I like this movie because it is a way to put into practice some laws of physics taught in both college and university. And it's also my frustrated dream of being an astronaut.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, I LOVE interstellar, is my favourite movie. Usually I dont see movies more than once, but I have watched this movie more than 4 times, I think.

    ReplyDelete