Sunday, September 15, 2019

BEST HOLIDAYS EVER

My holidays in 2014 until today I don´t forget, it was the first time traveling without my parents and with my sister Rosita and friends, in January we went to the central coast near Canelo beach, I don’t remember how long time it was but little more than a week.

We went to see some nearby beaches, showcase craft fairs, take a lot of pictures, eat a lot and laugh out loud.

Also, in the same year finally with my whole family went to de south of Chile, the first time we were all together. In my family we were seven, my parents three sisters and my niece (in past because over time members joined).  

Specifically, in the city of Los Angeles the rural area, we went to some hot springs (forget the name), met the Antuco volcano and we toured all the land near the place where we stayed.
What I most remember is that we share and laugh a lot, this is what makes one of the best vacations I've had, my memories are happy and full of love.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carol, it sound like a really good holidays. I've never had holidays without parents, but I think that it would be a really good experience.

    ReplyDelete