Wednesday, October 2, 2019

FOOTBALL

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog, today I will talk about the sports I enjoy.
When I was in school in physical education I met many sports among them baseball, basketball, handball, football, tennis, tablet tennis, volleyball. 

I enjoyed playing football and tablet tennis at recess but I must choose one so… I will talk about football. 

The rules of football are well known since it is the sport that moves the population the most today, either playing it or supporting it as a fan. However there are many ways to play football like baby football in which five against five are played, seven player football and eleven player football that is the best known and is broadcast on television. In all these objectives is to make a goal in the opposing arc. 


Today I play women's football for the selection of my faculty (faculty of chemical sciences of the University of Chile) in this case we are seven playing on the court. The match lasts a total of one hour, twenty-five minutes per side and ten halftime.

I like this sport because it helps me to cope with the academic load and the most important thing is that it teaches me to work as a team.

And well this is my blog, thanks for reading me. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that sport helps to work as a team, is really amazing play a sport and feel part of a team.

    ReplyDelete