Thursday, October 17, 2019

POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

Currently studying the third year of my career, the only thing I think, and I want is to leave after university and hold me. First to work on what I like and second to free myself from academic stress.

The truth is that I have not thought about doing postgraduate courses because my plan is to finish studying, work a little to pay for the trips I’ll have, I want to know the world and enjoy the good life. But in case I’m given the opportunity to take a course, I would like to deepen the areas that I liked while I was in undergraduate, I haven’t yet me them all, but so far, the pharmacology part catches my attention.

I haven’t researched much as to what postgraduate (master or doctorate) but if any subject will be, it’s pharmacology because it’s a great world to explore, the dynamics of finding after many attempts the perfect therapeutic target for a certain pathology, and then synthesizing the drug to act specifically there is very interesting.

I have always thought that studying exchange would be a wonderful experience, I would like to do a postgraduate abroad, where I can learn new languages and cultures, be a pleasant and non-stressful environment, in some recognized university of the place.

A part-time postgraduate because I learned that each one has a learning rhythm and that nothing and nobody rushes you to achieve your goals and according to studies of the countries witch the best education in the world a good professional isn’t the one who kills by studying everything day, if not someone who learns both academically and socially and psychologically.

Thanks for reading me.        

No comments:

Post a Comment