Monday, September 9, 2019

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Hi everybody! Today I will talk about a country I’d like to visit.

Always called my attention the Europe’s countries because I think that is very interesting the history about these places, specially by its antiquity the civilizations of millions of years ago that left their footprint today.
For choose one I will not center only on the wonderful places that it owns but in the country development.
I know about Finland that it is the happies country in the world also there is a welfare state, as well as a highly democratic policy with extremely low levels of corruption. And the most important for me its quality education system.


Resultado de imagen para Laponia
In the first instance I would like to know its beautiful places like Lapland in the city of Rovaniemi because it’s like the north pole of Santa Claus, a girl’s dream.
After I would like to know the idiom, cultures for to later be able to live there, finish my studies and make my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment