Friday, July 26, 2019

Evaluation of my blogging experience

I think this semester was a challenge for every one of us but the blog experience was a good opportunity to forget the stress of the university and can share your opinion.

When I was in the high school, my English teacher always said “Ok, this year we have to try to talk in English” but that it was never true. Here that experience was completely different because for say our point of view, you necessary had to talk in English. That was a challenge for me because I’ve never be a good English speaker so you will understand that it was difficult for me.

About the blog experience, it was really interesting because I had the possibility to know about the personal life of my classmates and their opinion about different topics. When we’re start, I thought that do a blog will be really boring but I really enjoyed each one of the blog. I think the topics of the blog were very diverse and liked the majority of my classmates. My absolutely favorite blog was the “Favorite series/TV shows” because I laughed so much doing it but it was really hard to choose some of the hundred series that I watched.

Definitely writing in a language that I don’t handle is really hard but I always felt supported by the teacher and if I made a mistake it doesn’t matter because we are here for learning and try to do the best.


I always have the same blog partner and I really feel comfortable with her.  

No comments:

Post a Comment