Friday, July 26, 2019

A subject I've enjoyed studying this semester

My favorite subject in this semester is laboratory techniques. I think the reason for my choice is because I have a vacuum with the subject of laboratories since school because although we had a laboratory equipped, I was rarely taken to work there and I didn't take advantage of it. Now, it is completely different because we go to the lab every week. At the beginning of the course, we did many experiments to "play" and lose the fear of working with glass materials and learn to use it correctly.

An area that I like about this subject are the teachers, which are clear when they are explaining the experiments that we will perform in the class and the technician of the laboratory is very nice, so much that when I go to the lab we laugh so much

I love the trust they have with each of us by providing us with a drawer with the necessary materials so that each week we can carry out our activities.

Although this course is only to learn the use of the measuring instruments and the application of the basic techniques of the chemical laboratory, after all, this seeks that we be able to do achieve basic operations, using criteria of precision and accuracy. I think that it is really good because it allows us to be all at the same level of knowledge and, from now, we can act to the right way in that place. I go Wednesdays in the afternoon and it is a pleasure to end the day having experiences like these. I have to accept that I hate the controls but the practical part is sensational.


No comments:

Post a Comment